Educational leadership requires skill, passion, and perseverance, and these already-complex roles often present an additional set of challenges for women leaders.
Women in Education Leadership convenes senior leaders interested in strengthening their leadership skills to advance education initiatives. The program focuses on how female senior leaders can effectively navigate multiple responsibilities and constituencies, and it provides a unique opportunity for growth and renewal among diverse yet like-minded women.
This three-day interactive program is designed to facilitate self-reflection and peer networking. Through workshops, lectures, and case discussions, you will learn to think more strategically
- Identify the unique leadership challenges and opportunities facing women in education today
- Understand when and how gender plays a role in organizational and personal advancement
- Learn how successful women negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- Gain new strategies for building and leading senior leadership teams
- Create a lasting network of women leaders across the sector who are affecting change in education