Educational leadership requires skill, passion, and perseverance, and these already-complex roles often present an additional set of challenges for women leaders.
This three-day interactive program is designed to facilitate self-reflection and peer networking. Through workshops, lectures, and case discussions, you will learn to think more strategically and employ advanced leadership skills, with a special focus on effective negotiation and communication techniques. You will come away having made lasting connections with other women leaders who are equally committed to leading for change in education.
- Identify the unique leadership challenges and opportunities facing women in education today
- Understand when and how gender plays a role in organizational and personal advancement
- Learn how successful women negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- Gain new strategies for building and leading senior leadership teams
- Create a lasting network of women leaders across the sector who are affecting change in education