Professional Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE) serves offers a robust portfolio of practical learning experiences designed for K–12 educators, school- and district-level leaders, as well as professionals at education-support organizations. Led by HGSE faculty and grounded in research, our programs are designed to improve the skills and competencies of education professionals to impact the lives and learning of the students they serve.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, HGSE Professional Education has canceled all residential offerings for the 2020 year and has developed new and redesigned online programs tailored to meet the critical needs of educators in this moment.
- Civics Education and Youth Participatory Politics: Teaching for the 2020 Presidential Election
- Articulating the Intangibles of Teaching: Aligning Your Purpose and Practice for Instructional Leadership
- Developing Strategies for Online Teaching and Learning
- Schooling for Critical Consciousness of Racism and Racial Injustice
- Strategies for Effective Facilitation: Online
- Differentiated Instruction Made Practical
- Navigating Complexity: A Leadership Program for Principals
- School Leaders of Color Organizational Development Collaborative
We encourage you to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about what HGSE Professional Education has to offer.
Learn more about other focused initiatives and partnerships: