The Middle East Professional Learning Initiative (MEPLI) Fellowship at Harvard Graduate School of Education would like to announce the launch of the MEPLI Fellowship for the year 2019.
The Fellowship is a one-year job-embedded experience that provides educators with scholarships for Harvard Graduate School of Education Professional Education programs. The Fellowship also supports Fellows in incorporating their learning into existing work and promoting the dissemination of knowledge within their learning communities. Fellows receive a certificate from HGSE Professional Education upon successful completion of each program.
The Fellowship supports the following activities:
- Participation in programs (online or residential)
- Participating in the MEPLI Fellows online network
- Contextualizing relevant learning content, and sharing it with others in the Fellow’s network
- Participating in MEPLI convenings in the region
- Supporting Fellows in future cohort
MEPLI Fellowship Application Requirements:
- Experience in teacher professional development
- Fluency in English-ILR level 3 (to learn more about the ILR scale, click here)
- Commitment to giving back to a network of teachers
- Commitment to collaborate with the team of the Middle East Professional Learning Initiative to contextualize and diffuse the information learned in every program
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please check the MEPLI Fellowship Frequently Asked Questions.