CSML Eligibility Policy
Beginning with the March 2019 Leading Change wave and all subsequent waves to follow:
- Participants must successfully complete each of the four CSML courses (ie earn each individual Certificate of Completion) to be eligible for the comprehensive CSML certificate.
- No participant will be eligible to re-take a course if they do not successfully earn a Certificate of Completion in any one course.
- Participants do not need to take the four courses in order, but they must successfully complete all four courses to be eligible for a Certificate of Completion.
HBS Online Policies for Defer / Withdraw / Refunds
- After admission to the CSML program but before enrollment (completed payment), prospective participants may opt to change to a different cohort of the same program through the “My Dashboard” page. Cohort changes may be made a maximum of four times. After the enrollment deadline passes, prospective participants will need to submit a new application to be considered for enrollment in a future cohort.
- Individual participants may defer to the next available cohort if requested prior to the start of the course. However, deferrals are not permitted if you enrolled in the course through your employer (this does not include participants who get reimbursed by their employer).
- After registering for a program, participants may request a deferral by emailing email@example.com.
- A refund (minus a 10% processing fee) will be granted if withdrawal is requested prior to the start of the course.
- No withdrawals or refunds are granted after the start of the course.
- Refunds will not be permitted for company-sponsored participants who enrolled in a certificate program through their employers (this does not include participants who applied as an individual and plan to get reimbursed by their employer).