Menu Harvard Graduate School of Education
banner image

Alumni Services Change of Address Form

To update your mailing address for your HGSE Alumni library card, please supply all information requested and click Send, below.

We will update your record and you may continue to use your card. You will receive an e-mail message confirming that we've received your address change. If you have any questions or do not receive confirmation, please contact the Circulation department at 617-495-3423 or

Note: This form does not change your information with the Alumni Office. Update your Alumni Profile.

Would you like us to share this information shared with the HGSE Alumni Records Office?

Campaign Banner

Learn to Change the World

The Campaign for Harvard Graduate School of Education enables HGSE to fulfill its vision of changing the world through education by expanding opportunity and improving outcomes.

Learn More