Below is a list of presentations and publications currently available. Please contact the Financial Aid Office if you have any difficulties with these files.
Current students can find additional publications, resources, and information here.
Web presentations are available on the following topics; be sure to adjust the volume on your device after selecting a presentation.
- Applying for Financial Aid at HGSE
- Understanding Your Ed.M. Financial Aid Package
- Supplemental Student Loan Programs
- The Federal Work Study Program, Part 1- FWSP Basics
- The Federal Work Study Program, Part 2- How and Where to User Your FWSP Award
- The Federal Work Study Program, Part 3- The Payroll Process and Getting Paid
Financial Aid Guidebooks
Guidebooks are updated annually in March.
Supplemental Financing Information
Loan Entrance Information & Promissory Notes
Please visit the HGSE Student Aid Portal's "Your Documents & Requirements" tab for links to Loan Entrance Counseling and promissory note requirements.
Loan Exit Information
Please visit the Loan Exit Counseling page to find useful information about loan repayment and debt management, or to complete the exit counseling requirement prior to graduation.
Miscellaneous Loan Information
Find loan contact information, budget calculators and useful online resources for your loans on the Loan Exit Counseling page.