Information for HGSE Students
Harvard University provides students at the Harvard Graduate School of Education with a wealth of opportunities to pursue academic, cultural, and recreational interests beyond the HGSE campus. Cross-registration is an excellent way to explore classes and subjects that HGSE does not offer, as well as to connect with colleagues at the other Harvard schools. Please take a few moments to review the cross-registration process at Harvard.
Information for Non-HGSE Students
Students from Harvard University (with the exception of the Division of Continuing Education), the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, should take a few moments to review the cross-registration process at Harvard.
- August 24 cross-registration opens for courses
- August 24-25 course previews (my.harvard)
- September 15 cross-registration ends; last day to drop or change grade preference for a course. Exception: Modules must be cross-registered into, dropped or have the grade option changed before the beginning of the third class meeting.
January Term Cross-Registration Dates and Deadlines for Non-HGSE Students
- November 6 cross-registration opens and course previews take place; Course Preview Scheudle to be posted in mid-October
- November 13 deadline to apply for limited-enrollment courses.
- December 1 deadline to register for J-Term
Office Hours and Location
Longfellow Hall, G006 on Appian Way
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.