Tag Archives: Liz Dawes Duraisingh
Associate Professor Meira Levinson and Adjunct Lecturer and Project Zero Senior Project Manager Liz Dawes Duraisingh, Ed.D.’13, are to be honored by the National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS) at its upcoming conference Nov. 22–24 in St. Louis. Read More…Headlines
Liz Duraisingh, Ed.M.’07, Ed.D.’12, chronicles Project Zero’s collaboration with Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Paul Salopek as he spends the next seven years walking around the world. (From “Ed.” magazine.) Read More…ED. Magazine
Gathered under a tent in Radcliffe Yard, the Ed School’s incoming 685 students were greeted with lessons from flash mobs, the wisdom of “Sesame Street,” and the promise of experiences to come at HGSE. Read More…Headlines
There is a long history of doctoral students acting as teaching fellows, but about 10 years ago, HGSE began to look to its doctoral cohort to teach modules — six-week courses — aimed at filling specific niches in the curriculum. Read More…Headlines
- Are You Down With or Done With Homework?
- Evolving Gender Roles Explored at Anne Roe Lecture
- Harvard University to Offer Groundbreaking Doctoral Program for Education Leaders
- Do Middle Schools Make Sense?
- Temple Grandin: All Kinds of Minds Help the World
- Building 21: Designing a New Kind of High School
Upcoming Events View All >
Jill AndersonNews Officer