Tag Archives: Christina Dobbs
At the ninth annual Jeanne S. Chall Lecture on Wednesday, October 9, University of Michigan Professor Nell Duke, Ed.M.’95, Ed.D.’99, who has spent time researching instruction methods in the classroom, helped educators navigate shifts in educational practice in response to Common Core State Standards (CCSS). Read More…Headlines
For 10 years, students, educators, practitioners, scholars, and advocates have gathered to discuss issues of educational equity at the HGSE Alumni of Color Conference (AOCC). This year’s 10th anniversary celebration will be held March 2-3. Read More…Askwith Forums, Headlines
Doctoral candidates Christina Dobbs, Ed.M.’06, and Jessica Scott, Ed.M.’08, recently received one of four Presidential Instructional Technology Fellows (PITF) program awards given by Harvard University. Read More…Headlines
- Are You Down With or Done With Homework?
- Evolving Gender Roles Explored at Anne Roe Lecture
- Harvard University to Offer Groundbreaking Doctoral Program for Education Leaders
- Do Middle Schools Make Sense?
- Temple Grandin: All Kinds of Minds Help the World
- Building 21: Designing a New Kind of High School
Upcoming Events View All >
Jill AndersonNews Officer