Tag Archives: children’s television
As owner of Sockeye Media, the company she founded in 2001, Sona Chong Jho, Ed.M.’97, works to produce high-quality content across platforms — from video to print to new media — that is both educational and entertaining. (From “Ed.” magazine.) Read More…ED. Magazine, Profiles Of Impact
Lisa Henson, CEO of The Jim Henson Company, reflects on her father’s creation of the Muppets and the family company’s continuing impact on children’s learning with shows such as “Dinosaur Train” and “Sid the Science Kid.” Read More…Headlines
Gary Knell, president and CEO of Sesame Workshop, shares lessons from Sesame Street, why kids (and adults) still love it, and which Muppet he calls his favorite. Read More…Askwith Forums, Headlines
Gerald Lesser will be remembered not only as a visionary on the role of the media in shaping a child’s educational and emotional development, but also for the impact he made on many among the students and faculty at the Ed School. Read More…Headlines
- Are You Down With or Done With Homework?
- Evolving Gender Roles Explored at Anne Roe Lecture
- Harvard University to Offer Groundbreaking Doctoral Program for Education Leaders
- Do Middle Schools Make Sense?
- Temple Grandin: All Kinds of Minds Help the World
- Building 21: Designing a New Kind of High School
Upcoming Events View All >
Jill AndersonNews Officer