Monthly Archives: April 2012
For the 78 students enrolled in the Field Experience Program (FEP), last week’s Student Practice Conference offered an opportunity to both directly apply and share what they learned in their coursework. Read More…Headlines
The Harvard Initiative for Learning and Teaching (HILT) announced the recipients of the Hauser Fund grants. The HGSE community is represented in 25 percent of the selected projects which aim to catalyze, evaluate, and expand experimental approaches to teaching and improve student learning in higher education. Read More…Headlines
A group of six HGSE students spent spring break in Helsinki, Finland with the mission to experience firsthand the daily lives of the people behind the highly successful Finnish education system. Read More…Headlines
What can educators learn from the efforts to rebuild New Orleans schools? Watch the discussion unfold at the Askwith Forum. (Photo: Andrew J. Bell Junior High in New Orleans. Photo by New Orleans Lady/Flickr.) Read More…Askwith Forums, Headlines
- Are You Down With or Done With Homework?
- Evolving Gender Roles Explored at Anne Roe Lecture
- Harvard University to Offer Groundbreaking Doctoral Program for Education Leaders
- Do Middle Schools Make Sense?
- Temple Grandin: All Kinds of Minds Help the World
- Building 21: Designing a New Kind of High School
Upcoming Events View All >
Jill AndersonNews Officer