Beginning on Monday, January 9, the Admissions Office will only be available by phone from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST in order to process and review applications more efficiently.
If you have questions about the online application or are experiencing technical difficulties, please visit our Technical Support page for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Degree, Program, and Course Information
- Part-Time Study
- Careers and Internships
- Military Veterans
- Request for Additional Information
Applying to the Ed.L.D., Ed.M., and C.A.S. Programs
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae and Transcripts
- Standardized Tests
- Additional Application Requirements
- Supporting Materials
- Deferral and Program Change Information
- Transfer Credit
- Technical Support
For answers to frequently asked questions about the Ph.D. application process, please see the Ph.D. FAQ page.